A competitive process that covers the vast complexity of today’s designs. Automated production lines and educated personnel with capabilities in CSPs, Micro BGAs, High I/O count BGAs, 0201, RF shielding and densely populated PCBAs.
Functional, electrical and box build capabilities after PCB assembly. Wire harness assembly and integration.
We work with proven machines such as
- Panasonic CM602L Chipshooters
- Samsung SM310 Chipshooters
- Samsung SM320 Pick and Place
- Samsung CP45V NEO Pick and Place
- Samsung CP60 Chipshooter
- Over 1000 feeders
- Samsung 10 Zone Reflow Ovens
- Vitronic XPM2 1030 10 zone Reflow
- Dek Infinity Screen Printers
- MPM Accuflex Screen Printers
- Koh Young 3D Paste Inspection Machine
- Orpro AOI Inspection
- Essemtec Pantera Pick and Place
- Semiautomatic Screen Printers
- Wave Soldering Machine
- Test Equipment Area
- Cencorp Router Depaneling System
- Takaya 8400CJ Flying Probe Tester
Product Recovery Solutions
We cover from advanced modifications of assembled prototypes (jumpers, cut traces, components etc.) to recovery of mistakes made in the automated assembly process.
Engineers that work on product development need an ally to provide a quick and reliable solution to prototype PCBAs that have already been assembled but design issues prevent them from functioning properly. Our IPC 7711/21 trained personnel can help you achieve this goal.
In the automated process one mistake can lead to many assembled PCBAs that will require advanced skills for recovery.
Quality Control Systems and Tools
- ISO 9001:2008
- IPC 600 for bare PCB qualification
- IPC 610 for final assembled product qualification
- IPC J-STD 001 for production process implementation, control and qualification
- IPC/WHMA 620 for final assembled harness qualification
- AOI after SMT assembly process
- SPI after solder paste
Process and Product Audit Services
We help you identify and solve core causes of manufacturing process issues that turn into defective product shipped from you EMS provider. World class manufacturers may have all of the systems and quality standards in place, but on the production floor, at the machines and work stations, it is still people that execute the tasks, and finding the gaps in their execution is what we provide in an audit service backed by the IPC J-STD 001 Global standard. This is especially critical in the Aerospace, Medical and Military assembly sectors.
IPC Certifications & Courses
Based in Guadalajara, Mexico we are committed to being a part of the success of all companies, national and international that give us the opportunity to work with their personnel to develop training and process solutions for improvements.
We provide IPC training and certifications and specialized training courses based on the needs of your company. From component identification to TH and SMT Soldering and rework to more complex processes and components such as BGA’s, you will see that our experience is extensive and based on real-time production environments.
To know more about this services go to IPC Certification.